The Ansed Motorscan MS6050R17 is now the MemoBike 6050 MS6050R23
Known as one of the best motorcycle and powersports diagnostic scanning tools, the Ansed Motorscan MS6050R17 has had a long run. But it's not really gone, it's just changed names to the MemoBike 6050.
During the summer of 2022, Motorscan became an operating unit of Holdem Group in Italy and changed their name to Byte RD. So what does that mean for you?
In short, not much has changed. Here's the full list:
- The device name is changing from Ansed Motorscan to ByteRD MemoBike 6050, or just MemoBike 6050 for short.
- The Part number (and SKU) is changing from MS6050R17 to MS6050R23
- The device will have different colors.
- Support for additional models has been added.
- Last, but definitely not least. The MemoBike 6050 includes unlimited software updates for all makes and models (endothermic applications only).
The MemoBike 6050 will still come preloaded with software for 85 manufacturers & 6000+ models of motorcycles, scooters, side by sides, UTV's, ATV's, Jet Ski's & more. It will cover Ignition, Injection, ABS, Immobilizer/Anti-Theft, Service Resets, Dashboard, Body Computer, Radio/Entertainment System and RDC/Tire Pressure Monitoring (Not all features available with all brands). It's a great way to increase your customer base by offering to service more motorcycles, scooters, ATV's and more.
See the video on the MemoBike 6050 here.