How to Refill a Simalube Automatic Lubricator
Hate Reading? Watch the video guide instead!
One of the most convenient aspects of Simalube Lubricators are how easy they are to refill.
Simalube lubricators are made by Simatec. They allow you to lubricate just about anything automatically, over time. They come a with a variety of different greases or oils, or you can even get them empty.
They have a dial on them where you can set how much lubrication comes out. One of the big benefits is that you can fill your Simatec lubricator with your own grease or oil. On top of that you can re-fill it once it's empty.
Below are the steps fill a Simalube automatic lubricator:
- Step 1: Push the piston towards the bottom of the lubricator.
- Step 2: Press grease of your choice into the lubricator.
- Step 3: Use the green closing nipple.
- Step 4: Check the O-Ring Position.
- Step 5: Position the gas generator & attach firmly with the 1.5-2.0 Nm torque screwdriver.
- Step 6: Clip in Cover Disk.
- Step 7: Note grease type & filling date on the outside of the lubricator.
If you have any questions or need clarification feel free to contact us!