Precision Twist Drill 209 1-13/16"D 17-1/8"L HSS #5MT Jobber Drill Bit
- Steam Tempered (Steam Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- 4×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Drill Point 118°
- Morse Taper Shank
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
The strong, conventional 118 degree point on Precision Twist Drill Precision Twist Drill 209 drill bits makes them easy to regrind and maintain. They are manufactured from premium High Speed Steel so can be used to drill a range of different materials including stainless steel, aluminum and steels. They are available in many fractional sizes from 1/8” to 2 inches, and can be used in machining applications where the drill is held directly in the spindle, making them a very versatile choice. 209 taper shank drill bits also have a steam oxide finish to prevent workpiece material from sticking to the cutting edges of the drill, so you get a clean and accurate result.
- EAN number: 086071201522
- EDP number: 020152
- Product name ISO: 2091.13/16
- Ordering code ANSI: 2091.13/16
- Gross weight - grams: 3680
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch (DC): 1.13/16
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 1.8125 inch
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 46.04 mm
- Length chip flute - fractional inch (LCF): 10.1/8
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL): 17.1/8
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 17.125 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 434.98 mm
- ANSI: 2091.13/16
- ISO: 2091.13/16
- Connection size code machine side (CZC MS): 5
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.