Precision Twist Drill 209CO 1-1/4"D 13-1/2"L HSS-E #4MT Cobalt Jobber Drill Bit
- Bronze Tempered (Bronze Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Cobalt Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- 4×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Drill Point 135°
- Morse Taper Shank
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
Precision Twist Drill 209CO taper shank drill bits can be used in machining applications where the drill is held directly in the spindle. they are a very versatile choice and are available in many fractional sizes from 1/4" to one and a half inches. The bronze oxide finish helps prevent workpiece material from sticking to the cutting edges of the tool for a clean and accurate finish, whilst the 135 degree thinned point helps with self-centering and reduces the push force required. 209CO drill bits are manufactured from premium High Speed cobalt so are suitable for drilling many materials, including aluminum, stainless steel and steels.
- EAN number: 086071214164
- EDP number: 021416
- Product name: ISO 209CO1.1/4
- Ordering code ANSI: 209CO1.1/4
- Gross weight - grams: 1447.2
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch (DC): 1.1/4
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 1.25 inch
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 31.75 mm
- Length chip flute - fractional inch (LCF): 7.7/8
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL): 13.1/2
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 13.5 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 342.9 mm
- ANSI: 209CO1.1/4
- ISO: 209CO1.1/4
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.