Precision Twist Drill 209CO 1-9/32"D 14-1/8"L HSS-E #4MT Cobalt Jobber Drill Bit
- Bronze Tempered (Bronze Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Cobalt Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- 4×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Drill Point 135°
- Morse Taper Shank
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
Precision Twist Drill 209CO taper shank drill bits can be used in machine applications where the drill is held directly in the spindle and are available in many fractional sizes from 1/4" to one and a half inches, making them a very versatile choice. The bronze oxide finish helps prevent workpiece material from sticking to the cutting edges of the tool for a clean and accurate finish, whilst the 135 degree thinned point helps with self-centering and reduces the push force required. 209CO drill bits are manufactured from premium High Speed cobalt so are suitable for drilling many materials, including aluminum, stainless steel and steels.
- EAN number: 086071214188
- EDP number: 021418
- Product name ISO: 209CO1.9/32
- Ordering code ANSI: 209CO1.9/32
- Gross weight - grams: 1560
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch (DC): 1.9/32
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 1.2813 inch
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 32.55 mm
- Length chip flute - fractional inch (LCF): 8.1/2
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL): 14.1/8
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 14.125 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 358.78 mm
- ANSI: 209CO1.9/32
- ISO: 209CO1.9/32
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.