Precision Twist Drill S209 1-13/16"D 16 -1/4"L HSS #4MT Jobber Drill Bit
- Steam Tempered (Steam Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- 4×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Drill Point 118°
- Morse Taper Shank
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
Precision Twist Drill S209 reduced taper shank drills are versatile, and can be used in machine applications where the drill is held directly in the spindle. The “S” stands for the smaller taper type. They are available from 1/2 inch to 2 inches and have a conventional 118 degree point for strength and easy re-grinding, and a steam oxide finish which prevents workpiece material from sticking to the cutting edges of the tool for clean and accurate holes. Made from premium High Speed Steel, S209 reduced taper shank drills can be used for drilling many materials including steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- EAN number: 086071231529
- EDP number: 023152
- Product name ISO: S2091.13/16
- Ordering code ANSI: S2091.13/16
- Gross weight - grams: 6200
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch (DC): 1.13/16
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 1.8125 inch
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 46.04 mm
- Length chip flute - fractional inch (LCF): 10.3/8
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL): 16.1/4
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 16.25 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 412.75 mm
- ANSI: S2091.13/16
- ISO: S2091.13/16
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.