Precision Twist Drill T400 1"D 11"L 4 Flute HSS #3MT Drill Bit
- Steam Tempered (Steam Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
- Morse Taper Shank
This Precision Twist Drill T400 Drill bit is a core drill with 4 flutes, a Morse taper shank, diameter 1.0000" (1") with an overall length of 11" and a flute length of 6.3/8", according to ANSI standard for enlarging pre-drilled or cast holes prior to reaming, HSS with steam tempered finish for machining free machining, plain carbon and alloy steel and grey and malleable cast-iron.
- EAN number: 086071246004
- Product name ISO: T4001
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch: (DC) 1"
- EDP number: 024600
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 1 inch
- Ordering code ANSI: T4001
- Cutting edge length - fractional inch (L): 6.3/8
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL): 11"
- Connection size code machine side (CZC MS): 3
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 25.4 mm
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 11 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 279.4 mm
- ANSI: T4001
- ISO: T4001
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.