Precision Twist Drill T400 1 5/8"D 17"L 4 Flute HSS #5MT Drill Bit
- Steam Tempered (Steam Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
- Morse Taper Shank
This Precision Twist Drill T400 Drill bit is a core drill with 4 flutes, a Morse taper shank, diameter 1.6250" (1.5/8") with an overall length of 17" and a flute length of 10"", according to ANSI standard for enlarging pre-drilled or cast holes prior to reaming, HSS with steam tempered finish for machining free machining, plain carbon and alloy steel and grey and malleable cast-iron.
- EAN number: 086071246400
- Product name ISO: T4001.5/8
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch (DC): 1.5/8
- EDP number: 024640
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 1.625 inch
- Ordering code ANSI: T4001.5/8
- Cutting edge length - fractional inch (L): 10"
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL): 17"
- Connection size code machine side (CZC MS): 5
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 41.28 mm
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 17 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 431.8 mm
- ANSI: T4001.5/8
- ISO: T4001.5/8
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.