Precision Twist Drill 5ATS 44mm D 359mm L HSS #4MT Jobber Drill Bit
- Steam Tempered (Steam Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Steel Tool Material
- DIN 345 – Morse Taper Shank Drill Standards
- 4×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Drill Point 118°
- Morse Taper Shank
- Standard Spiral Flute Design
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
Precision Twist Drill 5ATS taper shank drill bits are very versatile and can be used in machine applications where the drill is held in the spindle and are available in many sizes from 5 mm to 50 mm. They have a strong 118 degree conventional point so can easily be re-ground for using again and again. Manufactured from premium High Speed steel, they can be used for drilling many materials including steels, aluminum and stainless steel, whilst the steam oxide finish ensures a clean and accurate hole by preventing the workpiece material from sticking to the cutting surfaces.
- EAN number: 086071264404
- EDP number: 026440
- Product name ISO: 5ATS44.0
- Ordering code ANSI: 5ATS44.0
- Gross weight - grams: 2180
- Length chip flute - inch (LCF): 8.2677 inch
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 1.7323 inch
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 44 mm
- Length chip flute - millimeter (LCF): 210 mm
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 14.1339 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 359 mm
- ANSI: 5ATS44.0
- ISO: 5ATS44.0
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.