Precision Twist Drill R40 1-15/16"D 8-1/2"L HSS Straight Shank & Stub Length Drill Bit
- Steam Tempered (Steam Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- 2.5×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Drill Point 118°
- Cylindrical Shank / Straight Shank
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
Precision Twist Drill R40 screw machine length drills have a 118 degree conventional point for easy re-grinding so the drills can be re-used many times. They are manufactured from High Speed steel for drilling many materials including steel, stainless steel and aluminum, and come with a bright finish to prevent workpiece material from sticking to the cutting edges of the tool, so you get a cleaner more accurate hole (sizes 45/64 and above are steam oxide). There is a huge range of drills available, from 3/64 inch all the way up to 2 inches and for added versatility, the drills can be used in both machine and hand held applications. Please see R41 and R42 drills for matching drills in wire gauge and letter diameters respectively.
- EAN number: 086071406606
- EDP number: 040660
- Product name ISO: R401.15/16
- Ordering code ANSI: R401.15/16
- Gross weight - grams: 2235.988
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch (DC): 1.15/16
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 1.9375 inch
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 49.21 mm
- Length chip flute - fractional inch (LCF): 5.5/8
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL): 8.1/2
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 8.5 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 215.9 mm
- ANSI: R401.15/16
- ISO: R401.15/16
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.