Precision Twist Drill R51 1-3/4"D 16-1/4"L HSS Straight Shank & Taper Length Drill Bit
- Steam Tempered (Steam Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- 6×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Drill Point 118°
- Cylindrical Shank / Straight Shank
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
Precision Twist Drill R51 taper length drill bits are available in an extensive range of fractional sizes from 1/64 inch up to 1–3/4 inches. The bright finish prevents workpiece material from sticking to the cutting surfaces of the drill, giving cleaner, more accurate holes, whilst the conventional 118 degree point provides strength and easy re-grinding. Manufactured from High Speed Steel, the tools are suitable for drilling a variety of materials including steel, stainless steel and aluminum. R51 taper length series drills are recommended for drilling deeper holes and in applications where increased reach is required.
- EAN number: 086071511485
- EDP number: 051148
- Product name ISO: R511.3/4
- Ordering code ANSI: R511.3/4
- Gross weight - grams: 3620
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch (DC): 1.3/4
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 1.75 inch
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 44.45 mm
- Length chip flute - fractional inch (LCF): 10.1/2
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL): 16.1/4
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 16.25 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 412.75 mm
- ANSI: R511.3/4
- ISO: R511.3/4
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.