Precision Twist Drill QC91P 11/16"D 9-1/4"L Parabolic HSS Straight Shank & Taper Length Drill Bit
- Bright (uncoated)
- High Speed Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- 6×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Drill Point 135°
- Cylindrical Shank / Straight Shank
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
Precision Twist Drill QC91P taper length drills are available in a range of fractional and wire gauge diameters and are manufactured from High Speed steel, suitable for drilling in many materials including steel, stainless steel and aluminum. The bright finish prevents workpiece material from sticking to the cutting edges of the tool for a clean and accurate hole, whilst the 135 degree split point helps with self-centering for a rounder hole. With a specially designed parabolic flute, QC91P taper length drills can drill deeper holes in a single pass.
- EAN number: 086071579447
- EDP number: 057944
- Product name ISO: QC91P11/16
- Ordering code ANSI: QC91P11/16
- Gross weight - grams: 334
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch (DC): 11/16
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC): 0.6875 inch
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC): 17.46 mm
- Length chip flute - fractional inch (LCF): 5.3/8
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL): 9.1/4
- Overall length - inch (OAL): 9.25 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL): 234.95 mm
- ANSI: QC91P11/16
- ISO: QC91P11/16
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.