Precision Twist Drill SPR-120 1"D 8"L HSS Straight Shank & Taper Length 120° Spot Drill Bit
- Bright (uncoated)
- High Speed Steel Tool Material
- 1×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Spot Drill Point 120°
- Cylindrical Shank / Straight Shank
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
For drilling most common materials including steel, aluminum, cast iron and stainless steel, Precision Twist Drill SPR-120 spotting drills have a 120 degree conventional point, designed for spotting holes including 120 degree chamfer, and an accurate point producing a chamfer to accommodate standard screws. The bright finish further ensures accurate results by preventing workpiece material from sticking to the cutting edges of the tool.
- EAN number 086071879677
- Product name ISO SPR-1201
- Cutting diameter - fractional inch (DC) 1"
- EDP number 087967
- Cutting diameter - inch (DC) 1 inch
- Ordering code ANSI SPR-1201
- Length chip flute - fractional inch (LCF) 2.1/4
- Overall length - fractional inch (OAL) 8"
- Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC) 25.4 mm
- Overall length - inch (OAL) 8 inch
- Overall length - millimeter (OAL) 203.2 mm
- ANSI SPR-1201
- ISO SPR-1201
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.