Precision Twist Drill C115COMBC 1/16-1/2" N1-60 A-Z 115pc Cobalt Jobber Drill Set
- Bronze Tempered (Bronze Oxide) Surface Treatment
- High Speed Cobalt Steel Tool Material
- ANSI – Tap Standards
- 4×D Usable Tool Depth to Diameter Ratio
- Drill Point 135°
- Cylindrical Shank / Straight Shank
- Right Hand Rotation / Cutting
The Precision Twist Drill C115COMBC set of 115 drill bits covers a wide range of drilling jobs & consists of the most popular bits: R10CO sizes 1/16” to 1/2" in 1/64” increments, R18CO in sizes from N1 to N60; and R15CO sizes A to Z. All drill bits in the set are manufactured from premium High Speed cobalt, and can be used for drilling tool steel and other hard materials, whilst the 135 degree split point is an aid to self-centering and reduces the amount of force needed to drill the hole. The drills have a heavy duty design which is recommended for use in difficult materials and applications. With a bronze oxide finish to prevent workpiece material from sticking to the cutting edges of the drill, you can be sure you're drilling accurate holes with the C115COMBC set.
- EAN number: 086071997067
- EDP number: 099706
- Product name ISO: C115COMBCSET
- Ordering code ANSI: C115COMBCSET
- Gross weight - grams: 3840
- Products in set: Yes
- Styles in Set: R10CO, R18CO, R15CO
- Diameters in Set: 1/16-1/2 x 64ths, N1-N60, A-Z
- Number of items in set: 115
- ANSI: C115COMBCSET
- ISO: C115COMBCSET
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.