Mitutoyo 12-18" .001 Graduation Outside Micrometer
- Range: 12-18"
- Accuracy: ±0.00015"
- Available in inch and inch/metric models
- Ratchet mechanism provides an audible click to ensure measurement is being performed at a constant pre-set force
- Functions include Origin Set, Zero/ABS, Hold, Function Lock, Data Output, and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
- Alarm: Low Voltage, Counting Value Composition Error
- Zero-setting standards bar for each range is included
- Scale is laser etched on thimble for quick and easy reading
- Carbide facing on the spindle resists wear to keep surfaces flatter with longer accuracy
- Speeder is always available for quick rotation of the spindle
- Supplied in a fitted wooden case
The Mitutoyo 12-18" .001 Graduation Outside Micrometer features a ratchet stop function and interchangeable anvils for measuring a wide range of workpiece sizes and material types with precision. Available in inch measurements. The Mitutoyo ratchet stop outside micrometer is ideal for measuring metal and non-metal workpieces by controlling the amount of force applied by the spindle. A ratchet-stop mechanism provides uniform pressure on a workpiece for precise, repeatable measurements. Interchangeable anvils allow for measuring a wide range of workpiece sizes.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.