Mitutoyo 0-24" .001" Graduation Absolute Vernier Style Caliper
- Range: 0-24"
- Accuracy: ±0.0020"
- Available in Metric and Metric/Inch models
- Inch and Metric/Inch models have dual reading scales on Vernier
- Raised sliding surfaces prevent defacement and wear of scale graduations
- The caliper is constructed of corrosion-resistant, hardened stainless steel
- Lock screw holds the sliding jaw position to obtain accurate measurement
- The caliper meets Federal Accuracy Specifications GGG-C-111B
- Most models supplied with a vinyl holster in a fitted carton
- The 300mm / 12″ and 450mm / 18″ models supplied in a fitted carton only
- Models over 600mm / 24″ supplied in a wooden case
The Mitutoyo 0-24" .001" Graduation Absolute Vernier Style Caliper with nib jaws and fine adjustment carriage precisely controls the movement of the Vernier scale for highly accurate inner and outer dimension measurements. The Mitutoyo Vernier scale caliper utilizes nib jaws with round measuring faces and a fine adjustment carriage to perform precision inner and outer dimension measurements. The adjustment carriage feeds the slider finely to give added control and deliver the highest accuracy possible. The Vernier caliper’s 14-degree face angle offers easier reading and helps prevent parallax error in the measurement. The scales are raised to slide easily and protect the graduation markings. The Vernier caliper with thumb clamp is constructed of hardened stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and has a satin chrome finish which reduces glare.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.