Kukko 8 - 60mm Bearing Separator (Quick clamping spindle)
- Made In Germany.
- This product must be used in conjunction with a Kukko Pulling Device.
The Kukko 8 - 60mm Bearing Separator with Quick clamping pressure spindle is a necessity for removing ball bearings, roller bearings, inner races and other tight parts when there's not enough space to use pulling hooks.
- With quick-clamping pressure spindle.
- The sharp blades enable flush parts to be removed where pulling jaws cannot be used.
- The wedge-shaped separator jaws are secured underneath the component to be removed.
- The large supporting surfaces protect the parts to be pulled.
- For use with series 18.
- Easy to use, as the separator jaws are quickly and centrally tensioned with just one pressure spindle.
- Ultimate stability when removing, as the separator and pulling device are screwed firmly together.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Diameter of the shaft: 8 - 60 mm (3/8 - 2 3/8 inch)
- Distance of side screw: 60 mm (2 3/8 inch)
- Weight: 0.95 kg
- Space below: 0 mm (0 inch)
- Space next to it: 60 mm (2 3/8 inch)
- Spread: 8 - 8 mm (3/8 - 3/8 inch)
- Depth: 150 mm (5 7/8 inch)
Works with: (SKU & Item Name)
- 18-0 Pulling Device
What's included: (SKU and Item Name)
- 17-0-T Cross-beam
- 17-0-06 Spindle
- 017140 Side bolt with nut
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.