Kukko 80 - 650mm 2 Arm Bearing Puller
- Made In Germany.
- For removing large bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- SWITCH: A two-sided spindle tip provides optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft.
If you need to remove larger bearings, gears, discs the Kukko 80 - 650mm 2 arm Bearing Puller will be a good choice. It has the size you need, and the strength you'll want to get the job done.
- High performance.
- Standard pulling hooks with adjustable depths.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Pulling hooks can be adjusted lengthwise to meet the required clamping depths.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Hydraulic spindle series 8 for particularly tight-fitting parts also available as an option.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Spread: 80 - 650 mm (3 3/16 - 25 5/8 inch)
- Depth: 300 - 500 mm (11 7/8 - 19 3/4 inch)
- Spread used internal: 200 - 710 mm (7 7/8 - 28 13/32 inch)
- Hexagon drive (male): 36 mm
- Maximum load: 12 t
- Maximum torque: 400 Nm (295 ft lb)
- Weight: 20 kg
- Space below: 25 mm (1 inch)
- Space next to it: 85 mm (3 3/8 inch)
- Number of jaws: 2
What's included: (SKU and Item Name)
- 633500 Mechanical pressure spindle.
- 4-SP-P 2 pulling jaws with adjustable length (pair)
- 20-40-T 2-jaw cross bar
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.