Kukko 80 - 650mm 2 arm Hydraulic Bearing Puller
IMPORTANT: This is a generic picture of a similar (smaller) model. Please check the specs for item details. Also, the spindle will be different. See the correct spindle in the 2nd and 3rd pic.
- Made In Germany.
- ARMLOCK: The cross-legged jaws guarantee maximum stability for suspending the jaws in the slider.
- GLIDE & FIX: The improved geometry guarantees quick and easy movement of the jaws on the cross-beam.
- HYDRAULIC: Pullers with hydraulic function.
- SWITCH: A two-sided spindle tip provides optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft.
Uninstalling larger, extremely tight bearings, gears, & discs is simple with the Kukko 80 - 650mm 2 arm Hydraulic Bearing Puller. Because of the grease hydraulic spindle, & a mechanical pressure screw, the user can operate the puller with non-powered hand tools.
- Grease hydraulics.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Hydraulic and mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Easy and even pulling for particularly tight parts.
- Variable reach thanks to jaw extensions, available up to a puller size of -30.
- Optional conversion to various jaw types for mechanical use.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Cross-beam, up to size -30, includes hexagonal profile for holding.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Spread: 80 - 650 mm (3 3/16 - 25 5/8 inch)
- Depth: 300 mm 11 7/8 inch
- Spread used internal: 200 - 710 mm (7 7/8 - 28 3/8 inch)
- Hexagon drive (male): 36 mm
- Maximum load: 15 t (16.5 US t)
- Weight: 24.12 kg
- Space below: 20 mm (3/4 inch)
- Space next to it: 67 mm (2 5/8 inch)
- Number of jaws: 2 2
Safety & Operating Info:
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Observe max. torque.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.
What's included: (SKU and Item Name)
- 8-1-B Long hydraulic spindle
- 3-300-P 2 extended jaws (pair)
- 20-40-T 2-jaw cross bar
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.