Fiam 20M60D-D10 5.3NM/600RPM Smooth Air Motor Output Shaft
*The maximum torque permitted for continuous use is 4-5 N.m for the 20M60D-D10.
- Innovative design insures reliable motor starting even at low air pressure
- Low vibration levels
- Does not overheat in difficult, heavy duty conditions, repetitive start/stops or repetitive reversing
- MN air motor models are equipped with a silencing system that reduces the noise levels
- Highly effective due to compact size, high power output, and low air consumption
- Designed using materials and processes that minimize the effects on the environment
- Customized models are available upon request
- Drive shaft diameter: all drive shafts include a UNI 6604 Form A key slot
- Ø 6mm for 15M
- Ø 10mm for 20M and 28M
- Ø 13mm for MM
- Ø 14mm for MN
- Ø 24mm for MO
- The torque indicated is the maximum at which the motor can be used in order to guarantee the life endurance of the internal gears
- Image may vary slightly from actual product
- Model No.: 20M60D-D10
- Reversible: No
- Power: 200 Watt / 0.27 hp
- Speed at Max. Power: 305 rpm
- Torque at Max. Power: 46.91 lbf·in / 5.3 N.m
- Static Torque: 77.88 lbf·in / 8.8 N.m
- No Load Speed: 600 rpm
- Air Consumption at Max. Power: 11.2 cfm
- Weight: 1.19 lb / 0.54 kg
The Fiam 20M60D-D10 5.3NM/600RPM Smooth Air Motor Output Shaft is built for heavy-duty applications, repetitive start/stops, and reversing tasks. Designed to excel even under low air pressure conditions, this motor ensures consistent and reliable motor starting.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.