Carlisle Burners Unitorch 1/4" Nozzle #74 Carb Hand Torch
- Carlisle Burners are made-to-order. As such there are no cancellations & no returns allowed.
- Production time varies greatly. It can be anywhere from 2-6 weeks. To get a more precise estimate please contact us before buying.
- works with both gas/oxygen and gas/air
- Chrome plated Brass construction
- 1/4" Nozzle (1/4"- 28M thread) or 3/8" Nozzle (3/8"-32M thread) available
The Carlisle Burners Unitorch 1/4" Nozzle #74 Carb Hand Torch is manufactured of brass with chrome plating for the nozzle, feed tubes, and valve body. Red and green anodized aluminium valve handles are standard. The mixing of gases takes place inside the torch body, enhanced by the carburetor unit. The Universal is balanced to allow a comfortable grip and still afford ease of movement. Carlisle also offers the option of an ergonomic wooden handle that encases the feed tubes. The Universal Hand Torch can be used with natural gas, propane, or mixed gas and air or oxygen.
The torch is available with either a 1/4" Nozzle (1/4"- 28M thread) or a 3/8" Nozzle (3/8"-32M thread), which are interchangeable. Both can be used with either gas/ oxygen or gas/air. These two nozzles will utilize different carburetors. The 1/4" Nozzle uses the #74 Carburetor and the 3/8" Nozzle uses the #34 Carburetor.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.