Mitutoyo 0-152.4mm / 0-6" 0.001mm / 0.00005 Resolution Digimatic Electronic Depth Micrometer
- Range: 0-152.4mm / 0-6"
- Resolution: 0.001mm / 0.00005"
- Accuracy: ±3µm / ±.00015"
- Available in Metric and Inch/Metric models
- Available in two different ranges: 0-150mm/0-6” and 0-300mm/0-12”
- Smaller range models include 6 interchangeable rods
- Larger range models include 12 interchangeable rods
- Rod length can be adjusted in 25mm/1” increments
- Rod diameters are 4mm
- Measuring rod clamps provide added measurement stability
- SPC output function with optional water-resistant SPC cable allows for quick and easy data management in real time
- Functions include Origin Set, Zero Setting, Data Hold, Data Output, Function Lock, 2 Presets and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
- Alarm: Low Voltage, Counting Value Composition Error
- Supplied with a fitted plastic case
- Technology: Digimatic
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.) 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 2.4 years under normal use
- SPC Output: Yes
The Mitutoyo 0-152.4mm / 0-6" 0.001mm / 0.00005 Resolution Digimatic Electronic Depth Micrometer with interchangeable rods measures a wide range of depths with high accuracy. Measurements are displayed on a digital LCD readout with SPC output for easy automatic recording. The Mitutoyo digital interchangeable rod type depth micrometer offers great versatility for measuring a range of depths with the included extension rods. The depth micrometer’s rod contact measuring points are lapped and carbide tipped for incredible flatness and better precision. The ratchet stop mechanism provides uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurements.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.