Fisso Classic 3300-28 F 8mm Articulated Indicator Holder Arm
Important: Lead time on this item is currently about 3 weeks. Please contact us for the most accurate info.
- Easy, fast & accurate positioning.
- Precise microfine adjustment with dovetail and mounting hole.
- One knob allows for simultaneous tightening / releasing of all 3 joints.
- Uses a maintenance-free, mechanical central tightening system.
- Quick, stepless lock.
- High-quality chrome plated alloy.
- Swiss made.
- ROHS and REACH compliant.
- Overall Height(mm): 335
- Radius of Movement(mm): 288
- Microfine Adjustment hole diameter: 8mm
- Dial Gauge is NOT included.
Still need an Indicator? Check out our selection here.Arm Dimensions (mm) [see 2nd picture]:
Threads [see 2nd picture]:
- M2=M6 (in rare cases this may be M8, if that matters to you let us know. This is the end that connects to the adjustment).
Need a base for your Fisso arm? You can find them here.
The Fisso Classic 3300-28 F 8mm Articulated Indicator Holder Arm is an affordable & accurate option for a wide array of machining tasks. It's used in tandem with a gauge, and great for measuring work pieces. It includes the adjustment (indicator holder), but not a base. Using your Fisso articulating arm is simple. Attach your favorite dial indicator to the adjustment, position it, twist the knob, and you're ready to start measuring.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.