Kukko 10 - 60mm 2 arm Small Parts & Bearing Puller (Self Centering Jaws)
- Made In Germany.
- AUTOGRIP: The jaws clamp and center automatically. This technology creates constant downward force on the jaws helping to prevent slipping / clicking
The Kukko 10 - 60mm 2 arm Small Parts & Bearing Puller with Self Centering Jaws is a necessity for small bearings, discs, gears in tight or difficult to reach spaces.
- Thin pulling hooks.
- Automatic self-centering pulling hooks.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller.
- This handy, space-saving model is particularly suited for vehicle electrical equipment, electrical workshops, compressed air repair processes and other similar applications.
- The thin pulling hooks are suitable for narrow, difficult-to-access locations.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Spread: 10 - 60 mm (3/8 - 2 3/8 inch)
- Depth: 50 mm (2 inch)
- Maximum load: 1 t (1 US ton)
- Weight: 0.22 kg
- Space below: 5 mm (3/16 inch)
- Space next to it: 17 mm (3/4 inch)
- Number of jaws: 2
What's included: (SKU and Item Name)
- 43-1-T Cross-beam
- 43-1-50-P 2 pulling jaws (pair)
- 609087 Mechanical pressure spindle.
- 43-1-206 Mechanical pressure spindle.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.