Kukko 23 - 600mm 3 arm Bearing Puller (Self Centering Jaws)
- Made In Germany.
- AUTOGRIP: The jaws clamp and center automatically. This technology creates constant downward force on the jaws helping to prevent slipping / clicking
- SWITCH: A two-sided spindle tip provides optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft.
The Kukko 23 - 600mm 3 arm Bearing Puller with Self Centering Jaws is perfect for removing large bearings, discs, & gears. It's easy to operate; the hooks will self-center as you're using it.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Automatic self-centering pulling hooks.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Spread: 23 - 600 mm (7/8 - 23 5/8 inch)
- Depth: 350 mm (13 3/4 inch)
- Hexagon drive (male): 24 mm
- Maximum load: 9,5 t (10 US t)
- Maximum torque: 200 Nm (147.5 ft lb)
- Weight: 9.101 kg
- Space below: 22 mm (7/8 inch)
- Space next to it: 60 mm (2 3/8 inch)
- Number of jaws: 3
What's included: (SKU and Item Name)
- 45-4-T Cross-beam
- 45-7-350-S 3 pulling arms (set)
- 45-7-206 Cross-beam internal bushing, with spindle
- 623450 Mechanical pressure spindle.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.