OX BLOCK CLEVIS TOP W/ Buck Pin and OX HORN
Takes Buckingham’s OX BLOCK Clevis Top to the next level with the newest addition, the Buck Pin. The original design featured a shoulder bolt design which required a ratchet and a hex wrench to remove the lock nut. It also required a new lock nut every time you change accessories, but the Buck Pin makes this process much easier. Now you can simply remove the pin at the press of a button!
- The patented OX BLOCK replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks and various snatch blocks.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- ASME B30 Compliant
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
An OX BLOCK Clevis Top with a Buck Pin and an orange hook is a versatile design allowing the user to customize the attachment options with authorized Buckingham accessories. The hook can also be attached directly to a suitable anchor point.
- The Buck Pin is a SLIC Pin specifically customized to fit our Ox clevis top. The advantage of the Buck Pin is that it allows the user to add or remove accessories more quickly and easily than the shoulder bolt does.
The OX BLOCK is a rope snatchblock with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads
|Product Name:||OX BLOCK CLEVIS TOP W/ Buck Pin and OX HORN™|
|Gate Opening Capacity:||1.5"|
|Connector WLL:||OX Horn - 2,500 lbs. (Closed Gate) / 1,000 lbs. (Open Gate)|
|HOOK TO EYE:|
|SHEAVE TO EYE:|
|OX Block™ Standards:||ASME B30 Compliant|
|Made In USA?:||Yes|
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.