Mitutoyo 0-7" 180mm Digimatic Low Force Electronic Caliper w/ SPC Output
- Range: 0 - 7" / 0 - 180mm
- Accuracy: ±.002"
- Resolution: 0005” / 0.01mm
- Available in Metric and Inch/Metric models
- Measures pieces that standard calipers cannot measure
- Range is 0-180mm/0-7” with accuracy rated at +/- 0.05mm
- SPC output function offers quick and easy data management in real time
- ABSOLUTE (ABS) linear scale eliminates the need for setting the origin point every time the micrometer is powered on; overspeed errors are also eliminated
- Functions include Origin Set, Zero Setting, Power On/Off, Data Output and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
- Alarm: Low Voltage, Counting Value Composition Error
- Constructed of hardened stainless steel for better durability and longevity
- Supplied in fitted plastic case
The Mitutoyo 0-7" 180mm Digimatic Low Force Electronic Caliper w/ SPC Output is specially designed to measure parts made of softer materials such as plastic or rubber with precision. Measurements are displayed on a digital LCD readout with SPC output for easy, automatic recording. The Mitutoyo ABSOLUTE Digimatic Low Force caliper uses a low measuring force to take highly accurate measurements of resilient workpieces that standard calipers cannot measure. The lower measuring force greatly reduces the compression of materials such as elastic, plastic and rubber, providing a more precise, repeatable measurement. A consistently low measuring force is guaranteed by only taking measurements when the pointer on the caliper is between two fiducial lines.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.