HIOS SS-6500 4MM 1/4" 2.2 - 11.5 lbf.in Hex Electronic Production Assembly Screwdriver
- Brush type motor offers proven performance
- Inline body style
- Soft stop shock absorbing clutch
- Full torque in reverse
- Ideal for assembling shock sensitive components such as hard drives
- Designed to minimize the effects of vibrations or impact to the assembly part
- Unique ergonomic clutch delivers less torque reaction to operator
- Low noise
- #10 screws (5.0 mm) and smaller
- 6 ft detachable cord
- Tamper-resistant torque nut standard on SS-6500 & SS-7000
- SKU: 64134
- MODEL NUMBER: SS-6500
- MOTOR TYPE: Brushed
- OPERATION: Lever
- BODY STYLE: Inline
- SERIES: SS
- CLUTCH TYPE: Auto Shut Off
- TORQUE RANGE - IMPERIAL: 2.2 - 11.5 lbf.in
- TORQUE RANGE - METRIC: 0.25 - 1.3 N.m
- DRIVE TYPE: 1/4" Hex
- SPEED: 900 (HI) - 600 (LOW) RPM
- LENGTH - IMPERIAL: 9.3 in.
- LENGTH - METRIC: 235 mm
- DIAMETER - IMPERIAL: 1.5 in.
- DIAMETER - METRIC: 39 mm
- WEIGHT - IMPERIAL: 1.5 lb.
- WEIGHT - METRIC: 0.66 kg
- ESD SAFE: No
- WARRANTY: 2 years
The HIOS SS-6500 4MM 1/4" 2.2 - 11.5 lbf.in Hex Electronic Production Assembly Screwdriver features a brush type motor offers proven performance. Ideal for assembling shock sensitive components such as hard drives.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.