ASG A6 1/4" Hex Adjustable 20 - 100 oz Manual Assembly Screwdriver
- Automatically resets for next fastener when torque is reached
- Manufactured to meet or exceed the accuracy and repeatability requirements of ISO 6789:2003 and ASME-B107.14-2004
- Operator adjusts torque using the dial on the end of the tool
- Easy to read digital window scale
- Ideal for applications that require more than one torque value
- Preset / adjustable: adjustable
- Torque range - imperial: 5.0 - 40 lbf.in
- Drive type: 1/4" hex
- Handle type: metal
- Accuracy: ± 6% of indicated value clockwise direction 20-100% of full scale
- Warranty: 1 year
- Length - imperial: 6.8 in.
- Length - metric: 173 mm
- Weight - imperial: 0.6 lb.
- Weight - metric: 0.27 kg
- Color: silver
- Clean room: no
- Epa compliant: no
- Esd safe: no
- T-bar included: no
The ASG A6 1/4" Hex Adjustable 20 - 100 oz Manual Assembly Screwdriver is sure to be an awesome choice for your business. Sure, Reliability is important in a quality screwdriver, but what good is it if it can't be operated easily? This ASG manual screwdriver is extremely ergonomic, & easy to use. It automatically resets for next fastener when torque is reached. The torque is adjustable using the dial at the end and features an easy-to-read digital window scale you're going to love. Your factory can operate with less interruptions and down time. Ideal for applications that require more than one torque value.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.