ASG DTT-5 3/8" Female Square 0.5 - 5 lbs Rechargeable Digital Torque Tester
- Selection of rundown adapters:
- ASG #66620: 0.25-2 lbf.in 4mm Hios drive adapter
- ASG #CP66612: 1/4" Hex drive adapter for use with spring
- ASG #CP66614: 1.3-5.0 lbf.in spring
- Battery charger - 12V 500mA 110-120VAC (US) style wall plug
- Mini USB to USB cable
- Carrying case
- ±0.5% full scale accuracy
- Calibration certificate traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Reads clockwise or counter-clockwise
- LCD display graphics
- 17 hour battery life
- Multiple torque units: N.mm, N.cm, N.m, kgf.cm, kgf.m, lbf.in, lbf.ft
- Communications: Mini USB to USB and RS-232
- 3 Modes of Operation: Track, Peak, and First Peak
- Multiple Functions: Auto Reset, Auto Memory, Auto Zero, Real Time Clock, Pass/Fail Statistics, Torque Bar, Battery Indicator, Charging Status Indicator, and Transducer State
- 500 readings store in memory
- Data collection software Torque Link included. Available for download here
- 3/8" female square drive
- Not for use with impact or pulse tools
- Torque range - imperial: 0.5 - 5.0 lbf.in
- Torque range - metric: 0.06 - 0.56 n.m
- Drive size: 3/8" female square
- Dimensions - imperial: 7.1 x 4.4 x 2.2 in.
- Dimensions - metric: 181 x 112 x 56 mm
- Weight - imperial: 5 lb.
- Weight - metric: 2.3 kg
- Battery: 1.2v nimh cell x 6
- Supplied battery charger: asg #66608, dtt series us style battery charger
- Charging time: 2.3 hours
- Lifetime per charge: 17 to 40 hours
- Data output: real time and downloadable
- Application type: manual
- Testing tools or installed fasteners?: tools
- Esd safe: no
- Warranty: 1 year
ASG DTT Series Digital Torque Testers are used for setting, verifying, and measuring torque. ASG's ASG DTT-5 3/8" Female Square 0.5 - 5 lbs Rechargeable Digital Torque Tester is equipped with an array of advanced features including data collection. Portable and easy to use, these torque testers can test screwdrivers and manual tools, however, they are not for use with impact tools. Perform on-the-spot calibration with torque accuracy of +/- 0.5% full scale.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.