FLIR K45 240x180 Screen Electronix 3-Button Thermal Camera Kit
- CRISP, CLEAR IMAGERY: The maintenance-free sensor produces detail-rich 240 x 180 pixels thermal images to help you navigate easier in smokey conditions.
- RUGGED AND RELIABLE: The K45 withstands a 2-meter drop onto concrete, is water resistant (IP67), and fully operational up to 500°F (5 minutes).
- EXPANDED WARRANTY: K45 cameras are protected by FLIR's 2-5-10 Warranty: 2 years for batteries, 5 for the camera, and 10 years for the detector.
- IR Resolution: 240 × 180 pixels
- Display: 4 in. LCD, 320 × 240 pixels, backlit
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 150°C (–4°F to 302°F) 0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1202°F)
- Image Modes: IR image TI Basic fire-fighting mode Black-and-white fire-fighting mode Fire mode Search-and-rescue mode Heat detection mode Thumbnail gallery
- Camera weight: incl battery 1.1 ±0.05 kg (2.4 ±0.1 lb.)
- Camera size: (L x W x H) 120 × 125 × 280 mm (4.7 × 4.9 × 11 in.)
The FLIR K45 240x180 Screen Electronix 3-Button Thermal Camera Kit is an affordable TIC that gives firefighters a clear view into the darkest, smokiest environments. It displays sharp, 240 x 180 pixel thermal images on a bright 4" screen, to help firefighters navigate easier, make accurate decisions, and find victims faster. Plus the K45 features FSX™ Flexible Scene Enhancement, which intensifies structural and textural details in thermal images.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.