FLIR K65 320x240 Screen NFPA 1801-2021 Electronic Thermal Camera Kit
- MEETS NFPA® STANDARDS: The K65 is designed to be fully compliant with the National Fire Protection Association® (NFPA) 1801-2021 Standard for Thermal Imagers.
- CRISP, CLEAR IMAGERY: The maintenance-free sensor produces detail-rich 320 x 240 pixels thermal images to help you navigate easier in smokey conditions.
- IN-CAMERA VIDEO STORAGE: Store up to 200 photos or video files that can be played-back in-camera or from a computer for later analysis.
- IR Resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Display: 4 in. LCD, 320 × 240 pixels, backlit
- Object Temperature: Range –20°C to 150°C (–4°F to 302°F) 0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1202°F)
- Image Modes: IR image TI Basic fire-fighting mode Black-and-white fire-fighting mode Fire mode Search-and-rescue mode Heat detection mode Thumbnail gallery
- Camera weight: incl battery 1.1 ±0.05 kg (2.4 ±0.1 lb.)
- Camera size: (L x W x H) 120 x 125 x 280 mm (4.7 x 4.9 x 11 in.)
The FLIR K65 320x240 Screen NFPA 1801-2021 Electronic Thermal Camera Kit is the advanced, feature-rich thermal imaging camera you need when NFPA® compliance is a must. With fully sealed connectors and a secured battery, the K65 is designed to be fully compliant with the NFPA 1801-2021 Standard for Thermal Imagers covering usability, image quality, and durability for firefighting.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.