FLIR K2 160x120 Screen Compact Thermal Camera Kit
- POWERFUL YET AFFORDABLE: The K2 makes high-quality thermal imaging more accessible so more first responders can help save lives and protect property.
- COMPACT AND EASY TO USE: This lightweight camera attaches easily to turnouts, and offers simplified, single-button controls that can be used with heavy gloves.
- RUGGED AND RELIABLE: The K2 withstands a 2-meter drop onto concrete, is water resistant (IP67) and is fully operational up to 500°F (3 minutes).
- IR Resolution: 160 × 120 pixels
- Display: 3 in. LCD, 320 × 240 pixels, backlit
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 150°C (–4°F to 302°F) 0°C to 500°C (32°F to 932°F)
- Image Modes: Basic fire-fighting mode (default) Black-and-white fire-fighting mode Fire mode Search-and-rescue mode Heat detection mode Cold detection mode Building analysis mode
- Camera weight: incl battery 0.7 kg (1.54 lb.)
- Camera size: (L x W x H) 250 mm x 105 mm x 90 mm (9.8 in. x 4.1 in. x 3.5 in.)
FLIR is on a mission to make high quality thermal imaging cameras standard issue equipment for every member of a fire crew. The FLIR K2 160x120 Screen Compact Thermal Camera Kit makes that possible by providing capability, ruggedness, and reliability at an affordable price. With features such as Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®), easy-to-use buttons, and operability in temperatures up to 500°F, the K2 is a small investment that pays big dividends–saving lives, protecting property, and ensuring firefighter safety.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.