Kane AUTO600 Portable Diesel Smokemeter Opacimeter
- NOTE: Average lead-time for this item is 3 weeks.
- Fully portable - AVC & internal rechargeable battery with up to 3 hours run time.
- Ergonimic, east to use handset.
- Compact, rugged housing, strong but light.
- Easy to position for all types of vehicles.
- Bluetooth or cable operation.
- Peak measurement Hu & /m.
- Self-calibration after each test maintains accuracy AUTO600.
- Printer to verify readings: Print results via infra-red
- It's great for:
- Vehicle service & Maintenance
- Pre-compliance testing
- Environmental Monitoring
- Fleet Operators
- PSV Workshops
- Materials Handling Operators
- Car & Commercial Vehicle Workshops
- Agricultural Workshops
- Local Authorities
Diagnose more vehicles and more issues with the Kane AUTO600 Portable Diesel Smokemeter Opacimeter. Exhaust gas is made up of a variety of components including water, hydrocarbons and solid particles. This smoke meter measures the amount of light that passes through the smoke which will tell you how efficient the combustion is. This Makes the Kane Auto600 a great tool for diagnosing and maintaining diesel engines.
- AC Charger
- Infra-red Printer
- Calibration Filter
- Printer Rolls
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.