Fisso Strato U-Line A-33 P 3/8" Articulated Indicator Gauge Holder Arm
- The Strato U-Line is desirable when extreme precision is required (measurements in the µ range)
- Easy, fast & extremely precise positioning.
- Precise microfine adjustment with dovetail and mounting hole.
- One knob allows for simultaneous tightening / releasing of all 3 joints.
- Uses a maintenance-free, mechanical central tightening system.
- Quick, stepless lock.
- Pre-tensioning: With this model you can lock the bottom portion of the arm in place even if the dial is turned. It's great for taking multiple measurements on the same machine, and for protecting the gauge when the dial is twisted to release the arm.
- High-quality, red anodized, light alloy.
- Swiss made.
- ROHS and REACH compliant.
- Overall Height(mm): 386
- Radius of Movement(mm): 330
- Microfine Adjustment hole diameter: 3/8"
- Dial Gauge and base are NOT included.
Still need an Indicator? Check out our selection here.Dimensions (mm) [see 2nd picture]:
Threads [see 2nd picture]:
- M1=M8 (not fully shown in main picture)
The Fisso Strato U-Line A-33 P 3/8" Articulated Indicator Gauge Holder Arm is a great choice when highly accurate measurements are needed quickly and easily. Add your indicator to the microfine adjustment, & attach the articulating arm to your machine or base. Then put it into position, twist the knob, & you're ready to start measuring!
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.