Bethlehem Burners Champion Lamp Working Glass Blowing Torch
- Handling: Most Bethlehem orders currently have a 7-10 day handling period.
- Comes standard with a four stud manifold
- New ball-bearing scroll provides smooth adjustments and automatically locks the torch at the desired angle
- Reconfigured gas and O2 ports for most efficient fuel combustion
- Stainless steel construction keeps the torch cool to the touch, even at hottest flame
Bethlehem Burners Champion Desktop Glassworking Torch is a two stage, stainless steel, surface mix flame working torch with separately controlled outer and inner flames. Each stage is controlled by one gas and one oxygen valve, and the torch comes standard with a four port manifold.
The Champion was modeled after Bethlehem’s famous PM2D Bench Burner and creates flames almost identical to the legendary burner! The low-velocity flames of the Champion torch allow flame workers to produce a wide range of fuel mixtures while keeping the flames workable and gentle to the glass. These flames bathe the glass in even heat and gently heat the glass from all sides, much like working glass in a furnace. This type of flame is excellent for every style of flame working, including large hollow work, solid milli work, color-mixing and fine detail work with difficult colors. The large diameter, low-velocity flames produced by the outer fire of the Champion, make evenly heating large amounts of glass with no cold spots a breeze! Even highly oxidizing flames are soft and even!
|Burner configuration:||Center Fire: 6 – gas jets (Alpha Design)
Outer Fire: 30 – gas jets, 78 – oxy ports
Face dia. – 1.125″
|Full flame consumption:||Propane Gas: 5 psi; 8 LPM (480 LPH, 16.95 cu ft.h)
Tanked Oxy: 20 psi; 40 LPM (2,400 LPH, 84.76 cu ft.h)
775 BTU’s Per Minute
|Works:||44mm Boro Rod
80mm+ Heavy Walled Tube
|Dimensions:||Base: 8″ x 8″
Barrel Length: 7″
|Net Weight:||8.75 lbs.|
- Lifetime Factory Warranty
- Bethlehem Burners Cleaning Kit
- Swivel Base with Scroll Pedestal
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.