Bethlehem Burners Sharp Lamp Working Glass Blowing Hand Torch
- Handling: Most Bethlehem orders currently have a 7-10 day handling period.
- Produces a wide range of surface mix flames
- All the utility of a sophisticated bench burner in handheld form
- Adjustable handle and gas valve angle
The Bethlehem Burners Sharp Glassworking Hand Torch was designed specifically to mimic the popular center fire flame of our discontinued PM2D bench burner. This stainless steel hand torch produces an adjustable surface mix gas and oxygen flame, perfect for flame workers looking for precise heat application, and sophisticated fuel mixture capabilities. This flame is gentle to glass, yet provides a significant amount of heat for fast and even melting.
|Burner configuration:||6 – gas jets (Sharp Flame Design)
Face Dia. – .375″
|Full flame consumption:||Propane Gas: 2 – 5 psi; 3 LPM (180 LPH, 6.36 cu ft/h)
Tanked Oxy: 8 – 20 psi; 10 LPM (600 LPH, 21.19 cu ft/h)
|Works:||15mm Boro Rod
25mm Heavy Walled Tube
|Dimensions:||Handle Length: 6″
Neck Length: 7″
|Net Weight:||7″ neck – .62 lbs (available via the online shop)|
- Lifetime Factory Warranty
- The Sharp Flame Hand Torch with 7″ Neck
- Allen wrench to adjust the position of the handle
- Bethlehem Burners torch cleaning kit and instruction
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.