FLIR 400A Type K NIST AC Digital True RMS Clamp Meter with Accu-Tip & NIST
- PRECISE, ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: High accuracy and resolution in small panels • Accu-Tip enables more accurate amperage measurements on smallergauged wires • MAX/MIN/AVG recording, and firequency and diode measurement • Data hold, zero function, and low pass filter (VFD) for voltage measurement
- ENGINEERING YOU CAN HAVE CONFIDENCE IN: Professional performance at an affordable price
- PROVIDES ALL THE CRITICAL FEATURES YOU NEED: Built to accept up to a 30mm max conductor • Electrical field detection (NCV) determines if voltage is present and the relative strength of the field for safety • True RMS professional clamp meters
- Jaw Opening: 30 mm Max
- AC Voltage: (Digital Low Pass Filter-VFD) 600 V (Basic Accuracy ±1.0%)
- AC/DC Voltage: (Digital Low Pass Filter - VFD) — (Basic Accuracy ±1.2%)
- Accu-Tip Clamp-On AC Current: 60 A (Basic Accuracy ±1.5%)
- Accu-Tip Clamp-On DC Current: — (Basic Accuracy ±2.0%)
- Capacitance: 2500 µF (Basic Accuracy ±2.0%)
- Category: CAT IV 300V / CAT III 600V
- Clamp-On AC Current: (100-400 Hz) 400 A (Basic Accuracy ±2.0%)
- Clamp-On AC Current: (50-100 Hz) 400 A (Basic Accuracy ±1.8%)
- Clamp-On DC Current: — (Basic Accuracy ±2.0%)
- Continuit:y 10Ω< & < 250Ω
- DC microA: 2000 µA (Basic Accuracy ±1.0%)
- DC Voltage: 600 V (Basic Accuracy ±1.0%)
- Diode: 2.0 V (Basic Accuracy ±1.5%)
- Frequency: 50-400 Hz (Basic Accuracy ±1.0%)
- NCV: Yes
- Recording: Min / Max / Avg
- Resistance: 60 kΩ (Basic Accuracy ±1.0%)
- Temperature: -40°C to 400°C (-40°F to 752°F) (Basic Accuracy ±1.0%)
The FLIR CM4X Clamp Meter Family includes three professional and affordable True RMS meters designed for commercial and residential electricians. The FLIR 400A Type K NIST AC Digital True RMS Clamp Meter with Accu-Tip & NIST features AC clamp measurement, and the CM46 offers both AC/DC measurement to meet your unique needs. Each meter is equipped with a bright backlit display for ease of use inside electrical panels. Accu-Tip™ technology delivers amperage measurements on smaller-gauged wires more accurately — to a tenth of a digit. All models offer MAX/MIN/AVG recording, firequency measurement, and electrical field detection to help you determine voltage presence and relative strength of the field. Made with an over-molded, easy-to-grip design, the CM4X clamp meter family is durable enough to withstand a two-meter drop, and the slim form factor is convenient to carry in your toolbag anywhere you go.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.