FLIR 1000 AC/DC True RMS Amp Clamp with IR Thermometer (2 Options)
- A SAFE COMBINATION TOOL: Combines a True RMS digital multimeter, non-contact clamp meter, and spot IR thermometer into one tool.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: Take accurate AC/DC measurements safely and quickly on high-powered equipment or complex machinery, and verify readings with the Type-K thermocouple.
- REMOTE DIAGNOSTICS: Features Bluetooth METERLiNK to wirelessly embed data into thermal images from FLIR infrared cameras, or instantly share readings with clients.
- Jaw Opening: 42 mm (1.7 in, 2000MCM)
- AC/DC Voltage: Range 1000 V / Basic Accuracy +/- 1.5%
- Safety Category: CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V
- AC/DC Current: Range Range 1000 A / Basic Accuracy +/- 2.5%
- Capacitance: Range 4.000 mF / Basic Accuracy +/- 3%
- Frequency: Range 4000 Hz / Basic Accuracy +/- 31.5
- IR Distance: to Target: Ratio 8 : 1 in
- Resistance: Range 40.00 MΩ / Basic Accuracy +/- 1.5%
- Temperature: [IR] Range -4 to 518°F, -20 to 270°C / Basic Accuracy +/- 2%
- Temperature: [Type K] Range -4 to 1400°F, -20 to 760°C / Basic Accuracy +/- 3%
- Bluetooth: range max 32 ft (10 m)
- Battery: 3 AA batteries; optional TA04 Li-Poly rechargeable battery
- Certifications: CE, UL, FCC
The FLIR 18 in. Bluetooth LCD Flexible Coil Clamp Meter is a True RMS industrial clamp meter for the electrician who works on high-powered equipment and temperature systems and needs a safe, capable combination tool. An integrated IR thermometer provides fast non-contact measurements on panels, conduits, and motors. FLIR Tools Mobile connects the FLIR CM78 to your compatible smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth®, and METERLiNK® technology wirelessly integrates electrical readings on your infrared image with FLIR thermal cameras.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.