FLIR Industrial 600A Power Clamp Meter w/ VFD Mode and NIST
- SUPERIOR ACCURACY: Provides VFD Mode while working on VFD-controlled equipment, and advanced power efficiency and harmonics measurements enable system-level performance analysis.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: Features Inrush mode to capture AC Current spikes during start-up, and phase-rotation testing to ensure motor and power source alignment.
- CONVENIENT FOR TROUBLESHOOTING: Features powerful LED lights that can serve as a primary work light and assist with clamping.
- AC VFD Voltage: Range 1000 V / Basic Accuracy +/- 1%
- AC/DC Current: Range 600 A / Basic Accuracy +/- 2%
- AC/DC Voltage: Range 1000 V / Basic Accuracy +/- 1% / 0.7%
- Active Power: Range 10 kW to 600 kW, (10 V, 5 A min) / Basic Accuracy +/- 3%
- Capacitance: Range 3.999 mF Max / Basic Accuracy +/- 1.9%
- Category Rating: CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V
- Continuity: Threshold Range 30 Ω / Basic Accuracy +/- 1%
- Diode Test: Range 0.4 to 0.8 V / Basic Accuracy +/- 0.1V
- Frequency: Range 20.00 Hz to 9.999 kHz / Basic Accuracy +/- 0.5%
- Harmonics: Range 1st-25th Order / Basic Accuracy +/- 5%
- Inrush Current: Range 600 ACA Max (Integration Time 100 ms) / Basic Accuracy +/- 3%
- Resistance: Range 99.99 kΩ Max / Basic Accuracy +/- 1%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Range 0.0 to 99.9% / Basic Accuracy +/- 3%
The FLIR Industrial 600A Power Clamp Meter w/ VFD Mode and NIST is an industrial-grade power clamp meter engineered with advanced power analysis, harmonics measurements, and variable frequency drive (VFD) filtering functions to meet the needs of electrical troubleshooters. The meter features a backlit display screen with large, easy-to-read digits, an analog bargraph, and powerful work lights bright enough to serve as a primary work light. Also tested to withstand a 2m drop, the CM82 has dependable functionality that’s vital to professionals.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.