FLIR True RMS 2000A AC/DC Utility Clamp Meter (2 Options)
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON RESULTS: Get the right tool for high-current work with a CAT IV 1000 V protection rating and the ability to read up to 2000 A.
- FUNCTIONS YOU NEED TO WORK FASTER & SMARTER: This full-featured clamp meter with True RMS, LoZ, and VFD modes ensures accurate troubleshooting optimized for utility and industrial work.
- BUILT WITH FEATURES TO SIMPLIFY YOUR WORKFLOW: The oversized 55 mm jaw helps the ergonomic FLIR CM94 clamp around large conductors or multiple conductors at once.
- Jaw Opening: 2.2" (55mm)
- AC/DC Voltage: Range 1000 V / Basic Accuracy ±1.2% / 0.5%
- AC Current: Range 200.0, 2000 A / Basic Accuracy ±2%
The FLIR True RMS 2000A AC/DC Utility Clamp Meter tackles high-current measurements on demanding utility and industrial job sites. This rugged meter securely clamps larger conductors with an oversized jaw so you can take readings up to 2000 A AC & DC. With a CAT IV-1000 V safety rating, the CM94 is ready to work on overhead, underground and utility service equipment. Plus, it offers VFD mode to tackle noisy signal environments. The full-featured FLIR CM94 utility clamp meter delivers results for utility and industrial electricians.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.