Simatec Simatherm IH 090 Induction Bearing Heater
- Part Number: 110.1401
- Ships directly from the Simatec USA warehouse so you can be confident that you're getting the newest model!
- Swiss Made
- Great for: Bearings, gearwheels, Sprockets, compression rings, Labyrinth rings, Sleeves, & Joints.
- For rolling bearings weighing up to 150 kg
- For parts with an inner diameter of 20 - 400mm
- Operating Area (W x D): 145 x 205 mm (Optional: 145 × 410 mm)
- Dimensions: 420mm x 280mm x 420mm
- Available for voltages of 400, 575 and 200 V
- Temperature range from 20 to 250 °C
- Maximum temperature: 400 °C
- Variable Power Level: 5 levels: 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%.
- Magnetic Probe Included: Yes
- Coil Diameter, 155mm
- Frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- Max Amperage: 16A, 16A, 25A.
- Power: 6.4 - 7.4kVA. 9.2kVA, 5kVA.
- Accuracy: ± 3 °C
- Overall weight: 38 kg
- Swivel Arm
The Simatec Simatherm IH 090 Induction Bearing Heater is fantastic for heating up small - medium parts prior to instillation. With a Simatherm induction heater, rolling bearings and other ring-shaped metal parts can be heated easily and efficiently. They replace conventional heating methods such as heating plates, hot oil baths, open flames, and ovens, and offer a quick, clean installation of your part. With Induction heating, only the part is heated while the device itself remains cool. An alternating electro-magnetic field induces a high current directly in the workpiece and raises it to the required installation temperature in a controlled manner.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.