Kukko 25mm - 130mm 2 & 3 Arm Bearing Puller Set (Quick Adjust)
- Made In Germany.
- QUICK ADJUST: The knurls allow the jaws to be quickly released and moved on the cross-beam without the need for tools.
- ARMLOCK: The cross-legged jaws guarantee maximum stability for suspending the jaws in the slider.
- GLIDE & FIX: The improved geometry guarantees quick and easy movement of the jaws on the cross-beam.
- Switch: A two-sided spindle tip provides optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft.
The Kukko 25mm - 130mm 2 & 3 Arm Bearing Puller Set with quick adjust is a great choice if you need a tool to remove bearings, gears, discs, and more. The quick adjust makes it so that you can adjust the jaws with just your fingers.
- 8 in 1 kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-L-Boxx-System.
- The set facilitates the assembly of eight different pulling device models through the combination of pulling jaws and extensions.
- Flexibility assured thanks to two-arm or three-arm design.
- Thin pulling jaws in various lengths with quick-adjusting capability.
- Jaw extensions.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Short and long mechanical pressure screws.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- 2-jaw cross-beam with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Stability support from optional series 219 clamp.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers.
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Spread: 25mm - 130mm
- Depth: 100 - 350 mm (3 7/8 - 13 3/4 inch)
- Spread used internal: 70 - 180 mm (2 3/4 - 7 1/8 inch)
- Wrench size: 17 mm
- Maximum torque: 80 - 150 Nm
- Maximum load: 4,5 - 6,0 t (4.5 US t)
- Weight: 9.26 kg
What's included: (SKU and Item Name)
- 30-10-T Cross-beam
- 614250 Mechanical pressure spindle.
- 1-92-E Jaws, individual
- 1-192-S 3 quick adjusting jaws (set)
- 1-252-S 3 quick adjusting jaws (set)
- 20-10+ Universal 2-jaw puller with quick adjusting jaws
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.