Kukko 40mm - 200mm 2 & 3 Arm Bearing Puller Set (Quick Adjust & 2 Jaw Types)
- Made In Germany.
- ARMLOCK: The cross-legged jaws guarantee maximum stability for suspending the jaws in the slider.
- GLIDE & FIX: The improved geometry guarantees quick and easy movement of the jaws on the cross-beam.
- QUICK ADJUST: The knurls (red knobs) allow the jaws to be quickly released and moved on the cross-beam without the need for tools.
- Includes standard and narrow jaws.
The Kukko 40mm - 200mm 2 & 3 Arm Bearing Puller Set with Quick Adjust & 2 Jaw Types is perfect for pulling off transmission gears, bearings, pinions and synchronizer bodies.
- This set contains the basic equipment for the 2- and 3-arm pullers needed in every workshop. Additionally the set is now equipped with two pulling hook variants.
- The extensions included can increase the pullers‘ clamping depth up to max. 600 mm (2-arm puller 600 mm and 3-arm puller 450 mm).
- Two arm version for space-saving work. Three arms ensure even load distribution for an especially securehold on the part to be pulled.
- In any position it is used, this model‘s design allows parallel pulling hooks, even under a full load.
- The part to be pulled lies only on the support surfaces of the pulling hooks and is pulled off gently.
- The cross-bar of the 2-arm puller has a hexagonal profile, allowing use of a wrench for counterholding, when needed.
- The spindle heads have a band that prevents the wrench from slipping off during the pulling process.
- In the approved KUKKO-L-Boxx system. With a new front handle for superior portability.
- Tipp: The hydraulic spindle 8-01 can be purchased to use the extractor with the standard hooks.
- Strong construction, high performance and long service life make it ideally suited for use in the commercial vehicle sector.
- By turning the pulling hooks, the pullers can be used both externally and internally.
- A manual adjustment knurl allows rapid loosening and adjusting of the extractor jaws on the cross-beam without using a wrench.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions.
- Spread: 40mm - 200 mm (1 ³⁷/₆₄ -7 7/8 inch) [Note: this is correct, not the image specs]
- Spread used internal: 100 - 260 mm (3 7/8 - 10 1/4 inch)
- Depth: 150 - 600 mm (5 7/8 - 23 5/8 inch)
- Hexagon drive (male): 22 mm (7/8 inch)
- Maximum load: 10 ton [Note: this is correct, not the image specs]
- Length of spindle: 355, 220 mm (14, 8 5/8 inch)
- Maximum torque: 150 Nm (110.5 ft lb)
- Weight: 12.85 kg
- Number of jaws: 3
What's included: (SKU and Item Name)
- 621220 Mechanical pressure spindle.
- 621355 Mechanical pressure spindle.
- 2-152-P 2 quick adjusting jaws (pair)
- 2-153-P 2 narrow, quick adjusting jaws (pair)
- 2-302-P 2 quick adjusting jaws (pair)
- 2-V-150-P 2 jaw extensions (pair)
- 699915 KUKKO Special grease for pressure spindles
- 20-20-T 2-jaw cross bar
- 30-20-T3 3-jaw cross bar
- 600-17 Pressure pad bricks
- 20-30-T 2-jaw cross bar
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.