Kukko 28-70mm ID Ball Bearing Extraction Kit (Counterstay & Slide Hammer)
- Made In Germany.
- EASY SCREW: The built-in thrust bearing facilitates rotation through reduced frictional resistance.
- LIGHT SHIFT: Free-moving, self-retaining jaws with internal spring washer.
- Also known as a blind hole puller or pilot hole puller.
If you want to extract inner bearings, bearing outer rings, and bushings you're going to want the Kukko 28-70mm Ball Bearing Extraction Kit With Counterstay & Slide Hammer
- Use of the internal extractor in combination with slide hammers or counter stays.
- The 2-shell design with extra large grasp edges ensures safe extraction.
- The internal extractors are equipped with an internal safety stop to protect against excess spreading and overloading.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Thanks to the Kukko modular system, the counterstay and the sliding hammer can be combined and subsequently completed with segmented internal extractors, needle bearing extractors, threaded inserts, etc.
- The arms on the counter supports are easy-to-adjust thanks to an internal spring mechanism. (size 1 to 3)
- For better guidance during the removal process using the slide hammer, the G-22 handle is included in the set.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Inner diameter of ball bearing: 28 - 70 mm (1 1/8 - 2 3/4 inch)
- Overall length of slide hammer: 290 mm (11 3/8 inch)
- Mass of impact: 0,9 kg
- Slide hammer rod connection thread: M12
- Internal thread: M12 - 15-16G
- Threaded adapters (IG + AG): AG: 15-16G - IG:M10
- Weight: 10.14 kg
What's included: (SKU and Item Name)
- 21-5 Internal extractor
- 21-6 Internal extractor
- 21-7 Internal extractor
- 21-8 Internal extractor
- KS-22-01-GH Slide hammers
- 22-2 Counterstay
- G-22 3-K handle for slide hammers
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.