Milwaukee PH600AQ Digital Aquarium pH Tester w/ Storage Box
Original price $27.00 - Original price $27.00
$27.00 - $27.00
Current price $27.00
- Fast, accurate results with digital LCD readout
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize
- Simple one-point calibration with an easy-to-use trimmer located on the back of the pH tester to protect from accidental splashes
- Cap to protect the pH sensor and keep it wet when stored upright
- Low power demand for extended battery life (batteries included)
Use & Care:
- All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Milwaukee pH Maitenance Kit code PH-Main at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
- Here are our top four tips.
- 1. Always store upright with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
- 2. Clean your pH Pen Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
- 3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
- 4. Gently stir the Pen in the sample for a faster result.
- Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
- pH range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH
- Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 0.2 pH
- Calibration: Manual, 1 Point
- Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0 to 50°C) 95% RH
- Approximate dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 0.95 inches
- Weight: 3 ounce
- Battery Type: 3 x 1.5 V Alkaline (included)
- Battery Life: 700 hours
- Warranty: 2 years
The Milwaukee PH600AQ Digital Aquarium pH Tester w/ Storage Box is specifically designed to help maintain aquariums and aquaculture. Keeping the proper pH improves results for aquarium fish and quality in a range of fish raised in aqulculture.
Use digital accuracy to keep pH in your target range for better results.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.