Simatec Simatool MK 10-30 Bearing Instillation and Removal Tool Kit
- Part Number: 310.1410
- Ships directly from the Simatec USA warehouse so you can be confident that you're getting the newest model!
- Swiss Made
- Can be used for mounting and dismounting of most bearings with bore diameters from 10 - 30 mm.
- Can be used to mount bearings, bushings, seals, tension rollers, and other similar parts.
- Includes a three-armed extractor for removing deep groove ball bearings from shafts and housings
- The right combination of impact ring and sleeve ensures that the mounting forces never go through the rolling elements of a bearing, which minimizes bearing damage due to incorrect installation.
- The impact rings are made of high-strength modified resin. The impact sleeves are made of anodized aluminium, which is robust, stable and very light
- A complete set of different-sized puller arms and spindles simplifies the dismounting process of deep groove ball bearings.
- The hooks were specially developed to be mounted in the raceway of the bearing. This offers an optimal hold and allows for greater dismounting power.
- The flexible locking ring makes the assembly of the puller arms with the spindle simple.
- Number of impact rings: 21 (12 size A and 9 size B)
- Number of impact sleeves: 2 (size A and B)
- Puller arms A1-A5: 5 sets with 3 puller arms each
- Inner diameter of the impact rings: 10–30 mm
- Outer diameter of the impact rings: 26–72 mm
- Inner diameter of the impact sleeves: 18 und 37 mm
- Blowback-proof hammer: FT 33-H, weight 1,0 kg
- Support rings (diameter): 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 22, 25, 28 und 30 mm
- Spindle key width: 19 mm und 24 mm
- Sliding hammer weight / total sliding hammer weight (incl. rod): 1‘056 g / 1,716g
- Carrying case measurements (L x W x H): 440 x 348 x 97,2 mm
- Weight of the kit: 7,032 g
If you need a fast, precise way to perform bearing or seal maintenance you're goign to want to get your hands on the Simatec Simatool MK 10-30 Bearing Instillation and Removal Tool Kit. It easily mounts bearings with a diameter of 10–30 mm, and removes deep groove ball bearings from corresponding shafts and housings. The tool set includes a multipurpose mounting tool that is great for mounting bearings, bushings, seals, tension rollers, and other similar parts. The set also includes a three-armed extractor for removing deep groove ball bearings from shafts and housings. A combination of this extractor with the sliding hammer and support rings enables the easy dismounting of deep groove ball bearings from housings.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.