PCE AS1 Particle Counter Air Sampler
- 100 lpm aerosol hygiene monitoring device
- Great for airborne microbial, microbiological, bacterial, mold, fungi and virus analysis
The PCE AS1 Particle Counter Air Sampler is used to assess microbiological pollution & monitor hygiene. Designed for use in hospitals, clean rooms, food and beverage facilities, cosmetics and pharmaceutical production facilities, the PCE-AS1 air sampler meets the latest requirements for devices used for airborne microbial analysis. Optional ISO calibration lab certificate is available.
The PCE-AS1 air sampler uses the aerosol impaction principle or Andersen collision principle to assess air quality. The air taken in at the top of the instrument is pulled through 300 micropores and the resulting laminar air flow is directed onto the surface of an agar petri dish. When the sampling cycle is complete, the petri dish is removed and incubated. The bacterial and fungal counts can then be assessed in accordance with USP 797 and CAG-009 guidance.
The collecting head should be sterilized in an autoclave at 121° C for 30 minutes (sterilization with a cloth with 75% alcohol is also possible.) The petri dish should also be sterilized with 75% alcohol.
- Backlit LCD
- Memory for up to 99 parameters
- Sterilizable collecting head
- Adjustable volumes of up to 6000 l
- Powerful battery
- Use of standard petri dishes
- Number of micropores in the collecting head: 589
- Hole diameter of the micropores: 0.8 mm / 0.03"
- Battery: 6400 mA
- Sample throughput: 100 liters per minute (l/min) or 3.53 cubic feet per minute
- Flow rate at measuring head: 0.38 l/min
- Automatic control of the measuring volume: 10 - 6000 liters
- Dimension of plate: ø 70 - 90 x 15 mm / ø 2.76 x 3.54 x 0.59 inches
- Data storage: max. 99 parameters and 2000 measurement values
- Dimensions: ø 120 x 300 mm / ø 4.72 x 11.81 inches
- Standards: ISO 14698-1
- Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.73 lb
- 1 x Air Sampler PCE-AS1
- 1 x Adapter for glass petri dishes with calibration attachment
- 1 x Mains power adapter
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.