PCE CRM 40 Color Meter
- Measurement range up to 150,000 lx
- Measures correlated color temperature (CCT)
- Standard chromaticity diagrams according to CIE 1931 and CIE 1976
- Indicates wavelength
- Presents tristimulus and RGB values
- Includes USB interface, cable and PC software
With the PCE CRM 40 Color Meter, important photometric factors in the field of light measurement can be determined. These include the tristimulus values of XYZ, the u´ and v´ color location coordinates according to CIE 1976, and the xy color location coordinates according to CIE 1931. Further color statistics are measured as absolute values and differences. The user can determine the dominant wavelength within the sensitivity range of the colorimeter, which is 360 - 780 nm, as well as the color density (Pe) and the correlated color temperature (CCT) in Kelvin.
Also, the color meter can measure the illuminance in lux (lx) or foot-candle (fcd) as well as the light flux in lumens (lm) and show the color location in the RGB color space. Due to the ergonomic single-handed operation, the large display, memory, data interface and software, measurements with the colorimeter can be carried out quickly and the results are reproducible. The test results can be recorded by means of the software. Its specifications make the colorimeter perfectly suitable to classify and optimize lighting installations and conditions in various fields of application.
- Measurement of color temperature
- Lux measurement up to 150 kLux
- Representation of Tristimulus and RGB
- Ideal for LEDs
- SD memory
- Co lour LCD
- Measurement functions:
- Tristimulus values: XYZ
- Chromaticity: Ev xy, Ev u'v'
- Correlated color temperature: Tc
- Colour difference: Δ (XYZ), Δ (Evxy ), Δ (Evuv ), ΔE v ΔTc Δuv
- Chromaticity coordinates: ICE1931 (x, y), ICE1976 (u, v)
- Dominant wavelength: λd
- Colour fastness: Pe
- Luminous flux: Φ, RGB parameter, color chart, maximum recording and indicator
- Measuring range:
- 0.1 ... 150,000 lx
- 0.01 ... 15000 fcd
- Ev: 5 lx / 0.5 fcd or above in four automatically selected ranges (lx or fcd is switchable)
- Spectral range: 360 ... 780 nm
- Relative spectral sensitivity: Based on CIE standard X (λ), y (λ), and Z (λ), deviation within 6% (f1 ') of CIE spectral luminous efficiency V (λ)
- Cosine correction: Ev: < 3% (f2)
- Ev : ± 5 % ± 1 digit of displayed value
- Xy: ± 0.003 lx (at 500 lx, standard A)
- Ev : ± 0.5% + 1 digit (2σ)
- xy: ± 0.0005 (measured at 500 lx, standard A)
- Temperature drift:
- Ev : ± 3% ± 1 digit of the indicated value
- xy: + -0.003
- Response time: 0.5 second (for continuous measurement)
- Sensor type: Silicon photocell
- Slot for SD card
- Display: 3.2" color LCD
- Operating conditions: -10 - 40°C / 14 - 10°F <85% RH
- Storage conditions: -20 - 40°C / -4 - 104°F <85% RH
- Power supply: 2200-mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Min. 12 hours
- Dimensions: 210 x 80 x 35 mm / 8.2 x 3.1 x 1.37 in
- Weight: 300 g / < 1 lb including battery
- 1 x Colorimeter PCE-CRM 40
- 1 x USB power adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Luminance attachment
- 1 x USB stick
- 1 x Belt bag
- 1 x Carrying strap
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x User manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.