PCE CSM 5 Color Meter
- PC software included
- Li-ion battery
- Different color spaces
- Determination of reference values and samples
- White calibration
The PCE CSM 5 Color Meter was developed for quality control and offers a high accuracy. When using the color meter, you can choose between different color spaces (CIE LAB, XYZ, LCh, RGB, LUV). In addition, the item comes with two different measuring apertures (Ø6mm and Ø10 mm). After a measurement, the reading can be used as a reference value while other readings can be recorded as a sample and later be compared to the reference value easily.
In addition to the individual color space coordinates, the deviation between the reading is also displayed. It is possible to store up to 100 reference values and up to 20,000 samples on the device. The measured data can also be transferred to a PC via the USB interface. A special PC software is included in the package.
- CIE LAB, XYZ, LCh, RGB, LUV
- white calibration
- determination of reference values and samples
- exchangeable measuring apertures
- rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- suitable for many different surfaces
- easy to use
- incl. PC software
- Measuring geometry: 8°/d
- Measuring aperture: Ø 6 mm, Ø 10 mm (exchangeable)
- Sensor: Silicon photoelectric diode
- Color spaces: CIE LAB, XYZ, LCh, RGB, LUV
- Color difference formular: ΔE* ab, ΔE( h) , ΔE* uv,ΔE* 94, ΔE*cmc ( 2: 1) , ΔE*cmc ( 1: 1) , ΔE* 00
- Other color parameters: WI ( E313，CIE, AATCC，Hunter )，YI ( D1925，313)，Color Fastness, Staining Fastness, J PC79，BFD( 1. 5: 1)，FMCII
- Observation angle: CIE 10°
- Light source: D65, A, C, D50, F2, F6, F7, F8, F10, F11, F12
- Data on display:
- colorimetric value
- color difference (value/graph)
- PASS/FAIL result
- color offset
- Measurement time: 0.4 s
- Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.03
- Average of 30 measurements of standard white plate
- Error between Equipment: ΔE* ab 0. 2
- Storage: 100 reference values, 20,000 samples
- Interface: USB / RS-232
- Displa:y TFT 2.8" (16:9)
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery. 3.7 V @ 3,200 mAh
- Battery life: approx. 5,000 measurements
- Lamp life: 5 years, more than 1.6 million measurements
- Operating temperature: 0 - +40 °C / 32 - 104 °F
- Storing temperature: -20 - +50 °C / -4 - 122 °F
- Dimensions: 205 x 67 x 80 mm / 8 x 2.6 x 3.1 in
- Weight: 500 g / 17.6 oz
- 1 x Color meter PCE-CSM 5
- 1 x Lithium-ion battery
- 1 x Mains adapter
- 1 x Calibration plate (white)
- 1 x PC software
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x aluminum carry case
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.